If you are a current student looking for part-time employment while in school, Student Services can help you with:
- Job Search- Seeking both non-field related and field related part-time jobs, work study positions, freelance opportunities and internships.
- Professional development – Writing resumes, cover letters, professional reference lists, mock interviews, etc.
Throughout each quarter, Student Services conducts various workshops and organizes the quarterly Job Fair.
Come in and see us!
If you are interested in meeting personally with Student Services to go over your resume, cover letter, and available employment opportunities, please email or call Chris Rose in order to set up an appointment. You can also stop in to the Student Services Office to schedule an appointment!
In your email, please provide:
- Your name
- Contact information (phone/email)
- Three times that you are available to meet
- Reason you would like to meet (job search, internship search, resume, etc.)
If you are a graduate or pending graduate student, click the Career Services Adviser link for your specific field: