Website Stetson Convention Services
Job Description/Duties: National Convention and Trade Show Contractor located in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking an Auto CAD Technician for a Temporary Contract Position.
Stetson Convention Services is required to construct, operate and maintain any event according to the fire marshal approved floor plans. The work performed within this department serves as the building block for a successful event. Our ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, excellent organizational skills and most importantly, the capability of working in a team environment accompanied by the self determination to work independently on projects and goals. Compensation is based on experience.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain trade show floor plans by working in conjunction with Event & Account Managers, Production Managers and Sales Dept.
- Effectively communicating with Event Managers and Production Managers to achieve an effective show floor.
- Produce floor plans and equipment specs with complete counts for use by the production department to ensure accuracy and efficient use of equipment and labor at show site.
- Convert floor plan to proper format for Stetson employee and customer viewing and saving appropriate updates in show folders.
- Maintain an organized and efficient system of Share Drive CAD files.
-Must have a degree in Computer Aided Drafting with experience in AutoCAD.
-Must have strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
-Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
-Graphic design experience a plus (with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop).
-3ds MAX experience a plus.
Number of Openings: 1
Hours Per Week: Varies
Contact Name Amanda Hawk
Contact Title CAD / Design Manager
Contact Phone (412) 223-1090
Contact Email email@example.com
Need accommodation for a disability during the interview process?, who is the appropriate contact,
Phone Number (412) 223-1090
How to apply? Other preferences or desired qualifications?
Email resume and body of work to Amanda Hawk – firstname.lastname@example.org.