Parkhurst Dining is currently seeking applicants to fill our deli position. This is a guest facing position. Parkhurst Dining is a rapidly growing company with room to advance. Job responsibilities are as following:
- Prepare all East Street Deli items to order and in a timely manner.
- Prepare service line for operation as instructed by Executive Chef and/or Management. The line
is to be garnished properly at all times.
- Check quality of food items, making sure they meet standards of taste, appearance and correct temperature. Report any substandard quality to the Executive Chef and/or Management.
- Interact with our guests in a friendly, professional manner. Follows Smile Plus Hospitality Imperatives.
- Post all necessary signage. Merchandise service area.
- Follow production sheets to establish proper serving utensils.
- Be able to operate and clean all equipment used.
- Complete prep needed for the following meal, including box lunches or catering.
- Follow cleaning schedule as provided by management, using “clean as you go” techniques.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all Parkhurst Hospitality Gold Standards.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Hours Per Week: 40
Hourly Rate/Salary : $10.00
Contact Name Coco Lee
Contact Title Assistant Director of Dining Services
Contact Phone (412) 365-1268
Contact Email email@example.com
• Public Transit Accessible
Need accommodation for a disability during the interview process? , Please contact,
Phone Number (412) 365-1268
How to apply? Other preferences or desired qualifications?
Kindly submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org